Affordable insurance is achievable for many people, but “very cheap auto insurance” isn’t so much – unless you drive a model and make that is considered “safe”, have a good driving record, a high credit score, and have access to discounts. If not, then there is always the simplest, most basic liability insurance that just covers the minimum requirements of your state.
Here are a few facts of auto insurance and how it works:
• Seniors and younger people tend to be charged more.
• Women are considered “safer” drivers than men in general and usually pay less.
• A clean driving history means that you’ll pay less.
• Poor credit history and low credit score mean that you might be charged more on insurance.
• Accumulating driving citations and multiple tickets on your record leads to paying more.
• Married couples can save more easily than single drivers
• The type of car, year, and model play a huge role in insurance costs
• Your location may affect the rates, depending on the types of roads and history of claims in your area.
Very Cheap Auto Insurance from Multiple Companies
If you’re not confident that you can find very cheap auto insurance, then try getting quotes from multiple companies. Many of these personal factors cannot be changed. You can make improvements with your driving record and credit reports, but that is a process that takes time.
You could also consider looking into discounts to see if you can save by having additional safety and security features installed on your vehicle – which is a smart idea anyway, since the safer your car is, the better for everyone.
Another thing you can do that will increase your chances of getting very cheap auto insurance is take some driving safety courses, which are often available for drivers of all ages.
Start experimenting with your coverage limits and deductibles. What is the best way to get sufficient coverage without paying more than you can afford? Are you willing to risk losing your vehicle if it gets badly damaged in an accident in order to save on premiums and your overall policy?
Car insurance companies usually base their rates on the factors mentioned above, but how much emphasis and cost they put on each criteria can vary here and there. Once again, the best way to find very cheap auto insurance is to start looking for online quotes and discount options. Consider beginning your search with esurance. Discounts are definitely available with this company, and it offers good coverage.